Tips For Daily Hairpiece Regime Wearing
Tips For Extended Hairpiece Regime
1.Tips For Daily Hairpiece Regime Wearing
DAILY USAGE TIPS FOR YOUR HAIRPIECE SYSTEMS CAN BE SEEN BELOW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
- You will have to properly clean your scalp before usage.
- It would be prudent to use the white clear liner tape on surfaces that are polyurethane-based. Also, change the tape regularly for better efficiency.
- If you feel too lazy to replace the tape every day, then you can just apply a thin layer of liquid adhesive as you are about to apply the hair system back on your head.
- Take a look at the quick steps for effective hair replacement applying to the head here.
Tips for a full lace front hair regime:
For better efficiency, you need to make sure that the tape is always fixed to the hair system rather than your scalp. On removing the system, you need to keep the tape fixed to the unit.
- For lace surface, it is recommended to not use a white clear-liner tape as the material doesn’t have enough grip to attach to because of the mesh fabric. This will not provide a firm grip on the system.
- Try using blue, Proflex, or mess-free residue adhesives which will provide better stickiness. Make sure that the unit doesn’t get damaged when you are about to remove it from your head daily.
- On removing a lace hair regime after your daily usage, make sure that you peel its back first. After that, use your thumbnail at the bottom and index finger at the top to peel the front of the system carefully.
- For cleaning a lace hairpiece system, it is recommended to spray an adhesive remover from the top of the system before you are about to remove it from the unit. It will help to easily remove the lace material from the tape. Use this tip only if you are planning to clean it, otherwise, it is advisable that you do not remove it.
- To use the toupee tape again, apply a thin layer of liquid adhesive on the tape and attach it to the system. It is advisable to remove the tape every 1-2 weeks later for cleaning purposes.
- Dust particles are expected to tangle in the hairpiece and lace units making it visible over time. A shower would be prudent here to clean it abruptly. Now you can use an Adjust-a-Bond on the tip of the double tissue. While keeping your hair regime positioned, wipe the lace’s edge with the help of a wetted tissue. This makes the lace translucent or barely visible for better efficiency.
2.Tips For Extended Hairpiece Regime
Sometimes situations may arise where you might be using your hair system for more than a week continuously. For that purpose, you can take a look at the following tips for efficient usage. Or perhaps you can take a look at our daily usage tips right here.
- Make sure that you thoroughly clean your scalp before using the regime on it.
- While using blue liner, liquid adhesives, or Proflex strips, it is significant to use red tape on the polyurethane-based surface so that it is easy to clean up later.
- Sometimes, after vigorous exercise or work out, you might feel the system coming off. You need not worry at such times as it is just due to the moisture and heat generated which makes the adhesive loosen up, but rest assured as your unit is still safely bonded. Let it cool naturally before touching it.
- Dust particles can easily attach to the unit and the lace material after usage. This can be treated by showering and cleaning the area. After that Adjust-a-bond can be applied to the double fold tissue by keeping one hand on the system and using the other hand to clean the lace using a wet tissue. This makes sure that your lace stays invisible from the front.
WHICH TAPE TO CHOOSE?
The tapes have been divided on the basis of their tackiness which is to make you provide the ease in wearing for various durations. You can understand their usage durations from the chart linked below.