With all hairsystems, we offer:
Guarantee safe delivery of your package by protecting them against loss, damage, and delay.
- Delay: Claim for $5 in your local currency if your domestic package is not delivered within 10 days since fulfillment (30 days for international package).
- Damage: Claim for up to the full value of your purchase if your items are damaged in transit.
- Loss: Claim for the full value of your purchase if your domestic package is not delivered before the 30th day since fulfillment (60th day for international package).
Seel Buyer Protection (Shipping Protection) also includes carbon-neutral shipment within the recipient’s country.Visit Seel Resolve Center to easily resolve your package issues if any of the above happens. For more information, see Learn more about Buyer Protection.
Buyer Protection is a value-added service offered by Seel. Please do not purchase Buyer Protection as a stand-alone item. For eligible orders, opting in Buyer Protection at checkout or cart page guarantees safe delivery of your package by protecting them against loss, damage, and delay.
With all hairsystems, we offer:
1. How long will my new hair system last?
The base material plays an important role in determining the lifespan of a new hair system. Different base materials have different levels of durability. If you want your system to last longer, you may would have to compromise on the natural degree of your system. Honestly, the more natural the system looks, the less durable it is.
Here are the lifespan of four basic base materials for reference:
● 1- 2 months for 0.03mm thin skin hair systems
●2 - 4 months for 0.05 mm thin skin hair systems
●4 - 6 months for 0.10 mm thin skin hair systems
●5 - 8 months for 0.15 mm thin skin hair systems
●5 - 7 months for Swiss lace hair system
●6 - 9 months for French lace hair system
●7-12 months for mono hair system
2. How to make a quick reorder?
Login to your Hairbro account first on our site, then check your order center. Find the order you want to reorder, then click the “reorder” button in the order detail. Finish the payment, it’s just this easy.
3. How to send in sample?
We always advise our clients to send in the sample by express deliveries like UPS, DHL, Fedex, TNT etc., which is fast and reliable. Compared to say, the normal mail post usually takes more than 2 weeks to get the sample to be delivered. Once the package is sent out, please let us know the tracking number at the very first time, so we can track the delivery status.
4. How to order a perfect fit custom hair system?
"Custom" means your hair replacement system is tailored to fit. Your new unit will be shaped and sized to match your unique balding pattern. It will be color matched, cut and styled to blend naturally with your own growing hair. There are 2 ways to help:
1. Send back a mold and a piece of your own hair sample(to match the color and curl etc.). Click this link to see how to make a mold easily.
2. Send back a old unit you wear for reference. So we can make a perfect duplication.
5. How soon can I get the hair system?
For a custom-made order: Standard Time - 14~18 weeks, Rush Service Time - 10~14 weeks For stock systems: once we have confirmed your payment and shipping information, we will ship the order right away. (Usually within 24 hours)